Our patients’ comfort is our priority at Eagle Oral Surgery Implant Center, and when it comes anesthesia services, our oral surgeon can ensure that your time with us is as enjoyable as possible. We understand that some patients feel nervous and unenthusiastic about having to undergo a surgical procedure, but our team will work with you to ensure that you are safe and comfortable. Your time with us can also be more enjoyable by referring to the pre-procedure requirements below that you will need to take to prepare for your visit with Dr. Jeremy Hixson:
- Fast from food and water for at least 8 hours prior to your appointment time.
- Abstain from smoking for at least 12 hours before your surgery.
- You must have someone drive you to and from your appointment.
- It is important you have a caretaker with you for the first few hours after your appointment.
- Avoid wearing any jewelry, contact lenses, or removable dentures.
- Ask our oral surgeon for instructions on taking any prescription medications before your appointment.
Please call our practice at 208-995-2865 if you have any questions or concerns about how you need to prepare for your oral surgery in Eagle, Idaho. We look forward to improving your oral health in the most relaxed, efficient, and caring manner possible.