Dr. Jeremy L. Hixson
Dr. Jeremy Hixson is an Eagle dentist who specializes in a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery, which includes procedures ranging from wisdom tooth extraction to corrective jaw surgery. His extensive training allows him to offer treatments such as safe anesthesia, traumatic injury restoration, and dental implants that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. When excellent care is needed, Dr. Hixson is the oral surgeon that other dentists will call.
- President of Idaho Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons (2018 – present
- Department Chair for the St. Alphonsus Hospital Department of Surgery Subspecialties
- BS of Biology from California State University – Sacramento
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) from UNLV
- Four-year Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMS) residency completed through Georgia Regents University
Dr. Hixson does not do it alone! His skill is complemented in the practice by a top-notch dental team and at home by a wonderful family. Jeremy and Sarah Hixson have four children, and together, they pursue an active Idaho lifestyle that includes the outdoors, sports, and the occasional board game night.